Crash course on managed services/SaaS sales

A few years back, you nice people helped me get quickly up to speed on information security concepts. It worked and I totally got the job. Now I'm ready to move on to another job, but it will require additional research. This time, I need to get a quick overview of managed services/SaaS in the context of sales. What resources can you recommend?
posted by DirtyOldTown to Work & Money (1 answer total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Hey, I work at a SaaS company with a pretty big sales staff. I’m not in sales, but I know some friendly faces there, and if it’d be useful I’d be happy to introductions so you could pick their brains. By and large it’s a pretty wholesome group, probably more satisfied and friendly than the average sales team in this industry.

(I never could exactly click with salespeople, but they sure do seem to be smiley and enjoy small talk.)
posted by lostburner at 10:53 PM on January 10

« Older Another "help me sleep" question   |   lunch this weekend in Coney Island Newer »