I want to be notified of any good sales, anywhere, on a particular thing

I want a particular brand of air fryer. I anticipate that this thing will go on some site's Black Friday sale. Maybe more than one site. I want to be notified as soon as the sale price gets announced, on any site. I already use Honey to get notified of price drops on Amazon. I want a service that will keep me apprised of whenever this thing goes on sale anywhere else. Is there a site/service that does this?
posted by fingersandtoes to Shopping (5 answers total) 15 users marked this as a favorite

Not quite what you're looking for but I sometimes do this for products with a Google Alert for a specifc product that ususally gets triggered when some of the various deal aggregation sites post an article about that product being discounted.
posted by glonous keming at 3:05 PM on November 10, 2018

Slickdeals.net allows you to save a search so that anytime the set keywords come up with posted deals it'll email you. The site relies on a user base to crowd source deals but it is quite a fanatical user base and the closet thing you have to a solution that will cross all retailers.
posted by Karaage at 3:06 PM on November 10, 2018 [3 favorites]

You can do alerts like the ones mentioned for slickdeals through bensbargains.com, too. May increase your chances to do as many places as possible.
posted by AwkwardPause at 3:08 PM on November 10, 2018 [1 favorite]

Flipp works for this
posted by mikek at 9:01 PM on November 10, 2018

The Camelizer allows you to check price history and can let you know when a price drops below a certain level. Not the greatest interface, but I do love the price history to know if historically I'm paying less than usual.
posted by AppleTurnover at 11:59 PM on November 10, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older Power yoga with glaucoma?   |   Super soft men’s long sleeve collared button down... Newer »