Tips for selling crafts at a fair - my first time doing this

I saw the recent thread about selling at a craft fair, and I have some questions of my own, like what cash should I have on hand for making change, and other stuff.

Tomorrow is my first craft show, and I have some questions. This show is at my workplace, and they do it every year. It doesn't cost money to set up a booth, and it's first come first served. There will be approximately 60(?) booths or so, and maybe 200(? wild-ass guess) customers (employees) coming through. Hours are 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. Most activity will be during lunch hours, from 11:30 am - 2:00 pm.

I am going to sell embossed greeting cards that I made. My daughter will be there to assist me. I have a table, a chair, a stool, and little containers that can hold up to 20 cards each and the cards are easy to flip through. All cards are bagged in clear bags. I have about 65 cards and another 14 will be ready tonight, for a total of 79 cards or so. Some cards have messages inside, and some are blank. I will clearly mark all that.

I have a gmail address and a very simple blog hosted on blogspot that has like 50 cards I made. I have the domain that goes with my gmail address (think firstnamelastnamedesigns.com). Is it worth it to just make a landing page for now that says I will do commissions and list my email address and point to my blog?

I plan to price them something like 5/6/7/8 dollars, based on size and how detailed they are / how much time/work it took to make each one. I have colored dot stickers that I plan to use to indicate the price, which will be listed prominently on a sign (like red is $5, blue is $6, etc with four categories max).

Based on some advice in the other recent thread, I plan to have a "buy 1 get the 2nd $1 off" deal or some such. Does this sound like a good idea? Should I extend it to "buy 1 get additional cards for $1 off each"?