3D printing service recommendations, Pebble 2 edition

My Pebble 2 buttons broke, and the Sugru fix came off. Can you recommend a service to get the side cover design printed and shipped to me? Snowflake: I'm in Japan, so I need either a local service or one that ships internationally and doesn't gouge me on the price.
posted by Juso No Thankyou to Grab Bag (1 answer total)

Would you be open to trying to print the part using a 3D printer yourself? My prefecture just recently set up a 3D printer that I think people can just use for free with a couple hour class. I have a feeling you might not be in Iwate but can give you more details as needed.
I found this page introducing a couple places in Tokyo with 3d printers available for use for various fees, and a list of three online services for ordering.
DMM Make
Graphic 3D Print
Kinko's

I've never used a 3D printing service so have no recommendations, and didn't check prices for above, but I guess those are some well-known ish domestic options!
posted by sacchan at 1:52 PM on September 29, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older Dealing with maybe impostor syndrome (?) in new...   |   Ideas for late-blooming toddler? Newer »