What's the best way to input data on my phone throughout my workday?

What's the best way to input data on my phone throughout my workday? I'd like to collect data on miscellaneous things, such as how long I'm spending on various tasks per day (eg. "minutes spent at morning tea"), exercise (eg. "steps taken before 12pm"), caffeine intake and timing (eg. "number of coffees consumed", "time of first coffee"). Many of the variables will be repeated each day, but I'd like the flexibility to be able to add more variables when the need arises. What's the best way for me to do this on my phone?

I've been working with a text file in simplenote, and hoping that the csv conversion should be straightforward. Is there another way to do this more easily?
posted by surenoproblem to Computers & Internet (1 answer total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

This is what the app Nomie is designed for. IIRC it exports to csv.
posted by bagel at 3:32 AM on August 19, 2018 [10 favorites]

« Older How Do I Stop My Friend From Marrying the Wrong...   |   Factory Reset Protection Bypass APK for Android -... Newer »