Can you identify this art?
August 2, 2018 1:59 PM   Subscribe

Around 2015-2016 I saw an exhibition of altered photograph portraits at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney. It consisted of photos of Royalty (i.e. Charles and Diana, the Queen) with black paint obscuring their faces. There was a whole wall of other politically prominent people - Putin, some American ones? who were also included in the series. No amount of googling or image searching is helping me to find out who the artist was. Do you have any idea who it might be? Imgur link below!

Any help/clues appreciated!
posted by everydayanewday to Media & Arts (2 answers total)
Tony Garifalakis.
posted by Athanassiel at 2:10 PM on August 2, 2018 [3 favorites]

posted by everydayanewday at 2:31 PM on August 2, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older What are the pros and cons of crossfit?   |   Seek quotation about god's surprise for us at... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.