Seeking diary blogs

I am on the lookout for blogs which republish historical diary entries on the appropriate day of the year, as though the diary were a regular blog. For example, I'm very fond of the Samuel Pepys diary. Are you aware of any websites which publish RSS feeds of historical diaries (famous or not, doesn't matter) as though they were contemporary blogs?
posted by tavegyl to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

There was a FB account a few years ago called Wittgenstein Day-by-Day that posted excerpts from his diaries 100 years later. FB is blocked at work, so I can't link you. Not sure if it's still active - I don't remember seeing anything recently, but I may have just unliked it.
posted by kevinbelt at 9:06 AM on June 12

Still around and the most recent post was June 8.
posted by WCityMike at 12:47 PM on June 13

« Older What is this song from the Ubisoft E3 show?   |   How to reconcile a loving relationship with an... Newer »