Skin!

I once saw a video of someone who found some talking a toy doll at a garage sale or something, and hacked it to say "skin" in an extremely creepy and hilarious way. I am fairly certain it was on twitter, but I have been completely unable to find it. Twitter's search is not the best, it turns out. Please help me creep out my friends with this video!
posted by aubilenon to Media & Arts (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

This?
posted by paperback version at 11:28 PM on May 14, 2018 [2 favorites]

That’s it! It is ... actually less creepy than I remembered. But still plenty good! Thanks!
posted by aubilenon at 11:40 PM on May 14, 2018

That's a Sing-a-ma-ling! There is something about those toys that seems incredibly creepy at first meeting, and then they grow on you. Some friends have reported feeling the same way. I have one that says "Hello!" in a very goofy voice. I bought it at a thrift store because it was so off-putting, and now he absolutely cheers me up when I need it.
posted by queensissy at 11:15 AM on May 15, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older I thought my skin had my back   |   This Sandwich Needs Something Newer »