ISO a resuable singing candle

We used to have a singing candle in our family that we'd light every birthday. It's shuffled off its lighted coil, and now I can't find a replacement. The closest I could find are these kind, which seem like one-use to me. Where can I buy one? Or how do I DIY one?
posted by womb of things to be and tomb of things that were to Shopping (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Is it like this one?
posted by hollyholly at 11:12 PM on March 31, 2018

These are reusable; is this the sort of thing you're looking for?
posted by sarcasticah at 2:17 PM on April 1, 2018

Perfect! Turns out the key words were 'musical candle' rather than 'singing candle'! The one we used to have was squat and fat, and I've still yet to spot it while searching, but these will do fine. Thanks!
posted by womb of things to be and tomb of things that were at 6:20 AM on April 2, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older What is this thing - plant edition   |   How do I make a Tumblr site that serves a random... Newer »