Cloning a Pocket archive in Pinboard

I've saved a huge number of articles using Pocket. I’d love to copy my entire archive (both unread and read links) over to Pinboard, and the most obvious ways to do this seem cumbersome. Do you have a clever way of handling the import and export of the data between the two services?
posted by Going To Maine to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

From the settings and import page, look at the very bottom for Pocket instructions
posted by deezil at 7:51 PM on February 24, 2018

Thanks for the quick response! To elaborate a little bit more on my concerns about this being “cumbersome”: I have literally thousands of pocketed links, both unread and read. While a straight import to Pinboard will move the content over, I’m unclear that this will keep up a fine distinction between the categories, whether this will handle my old tags (seems like no), or whether this will mark things as “to-read” or not.
posted by Going To Maine at 12:54 AM on February 25, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older Showerhead options ?   |   Bonus goldendoodle photo inside! Newer »