Looking for comedy clip on border wall

I'm trying to find this video that my husband and I remember watching. It was a comedy clip where a group of people are hired to build a Mexico-border style wall, then the builders figure out how to get over, under, and through it.

I think they showed it was relatively easy to get on the other side of the wall. From my memory it was from before Trump's campaign started, but I can't swear it. I feel like it would have been from a late night or Comedy Channel show but haven't found anything that matches. Thanks!
posted by ReadNTravel to Society & Culture (4 answers total)

Possibly this from Penn and Teller's Bullshit? (FYI, they do refer to some people in this clip as "illegals")
posted by phack at 8:58 PM on February 23, 2018 [2 favorites]

Seconding the above.
posted by quinndexter at 4:40 AM on February 24, 2018

There was a Reno 911 episode where they helped work on a border fence. I can't find any clips online but maybe that's what you're thinking of?
posted by saladin at 5:37 AM on February 24, 2018

The Penn and Teller video was it! I completely forgot watching that way back when.
posted by ReadNTravel at 8:09 AM on February 24, 2018

« Older Massage and Acupuncture Etiquette   |   Gifts that say 'world traveller' Newer »