Stream Escape to the Country?

Netflix US has 25 episodes of Escape to the Country available for streaming. I have learned that there are approximately 60,000 additional episodes that have been broadcast. Where can I, from the US, legally find these episodes and stream them online? I have money and a willingness to subscribe to new services.

I think Britbox has only 1 season available. It looks like I-tunes has them for $2.99 per episode, which would be a little steep for binge viewing. Any other thoughts?
posted by Think_Long to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

Youtube seems to have a ton.
posted by rtha at 7:35 AM on February 16, 2018 [2 favorites]

There a a whole bunch on YouTube! I'm going to watch one right now!
posted by Elly Vortex at 7:52 AM on February 16, 2018

Oh yes, should have mentioned the ones on youtube. That's great, but I was hoping for something a little more consistent and above board, if at all possible.
posted by Think_Long at 8:01 AM on February 16, 2018

I haven't been able to find any source other than the ones you mentioned, for legal streaming.

I keep hoping they'll do a bigger deal with Netflix or with somebody, but so far it hasn't happened.
posted by Lyn Never at 8:03 AM on February 16, 2018

I've been watching them on YouTube as well. What's not above board about it? I mean they're there if you want to watch.

You might also want to check out Grand Designs.
posted by humboldt32 at 8:26 AM on February 16, 2018 [1 favorite]

« Older Why are you a researcher and not a scientist?   |   Looking for an inexpensive hypoallergenic shampoo Newer »