Know any iPad photo apps that can add borders without cropping?

I’m looking for an iPad photo app that can add a simple border (frame) to an image without losing any information (i.e. without cropping), for printing purposes. Snapseed and Photoshop Express both crop the photo when you add a border, and though there are messy workarounds for both, neither fit the bill because I need to standardise the process to always get the same border width. Any ideas? Thanks guys!
posted by scrm to Technology (1 answer total)

Hm...not sure about PS express, but in regular photoshop, I would go to 'canvas size' and expand the width and height by 2X pixels (with X being the width of the border you want and times 2 because both sides). This will leave you with a border the color of 'background color' that you can then do whatever with (change color, pattern fill, etc.)
posted by sexyrobot at 10:45 AM on January 12 [1 favorite]

« Older What are the best stories/novels about virtual...   |   Dog hiking/running service Newer »