I was drunk. The characters were drunk. I'm drinking now.

Man stops over at woman's vineyard. They chat, drink wine. What is this film please?

I have a vague drunken memory of a film where a man, who may have been on a road trip, stays at a woman's vineyard for a couple of nights. He drinks her wine, perhaps falls in love with her, and sleeps on her sofa. A friend possibly tells him he's not in love with the woman, just drunk. I'm misremembering it as a Woody Allen movie starring Larry David.

Colours: white, grey, green.

Things I remember:

- It's night. The characters sit on deck chairs, drink wine, look out upon the vineyard.
- Male character wakes up on arm chair.

What is this film please? (Is it even a film? Perhaps it was an episode of a TV series.)
posted by popcassady to Media & Arts (4 answers total)

This happens pretty much exactly in the episode of Back with David Mitchell and Robert Webb where they drive around and visit their pub's suppliers.
posted by zsazsa at 4:18 PM on December 21, 2017 [4 favorites]

It's been a while since I saw it, but... Sideways, maybe?
posted by EXISTENZ IS PAUSED at 4:18 PM on December 21, 2017

That's it! I can relax my brain now. Thanks.
posted by popcassady at 4:21 PM on December 21, 2017

It sounds like Clear History.
posted by freeform at 4:23 PM on December 21, 2017

« Older "Conscious" IV sedation failed at the dentist -...   |   Amazon Marketplace scam charges? Newer »