Does anyone else remember the fake Bowie alterego, the Bucktoothed Wizard?

Inspired by this post regarding the early days of our beloved Leper Messiah, does anyone know how I might find images or footage of a late '90s Conan O'Brien sketch that included a fictional David Bowie alterego named the Bucktoothed Wizard?

This was around the time Bowie released Earthling (or possibly Hours). Bowie was Conan's guest, and Conan did a bit about lesser-known Bowie personas, including the Bucktoothed Wizard, complete with an old picture of Bowie with a wizard's hat and huge teeth that had been (badly and hilariously) photoshopped in. Bowie, as I recall, was practically in tears from laughing (as were my ex-husband and I -- to this day we can make each other giggle just by saying it).

I've googled to no avail. Can it be that my ex and I are really the only two people on the planet who recall this? Help me, fellow Bowiefans!
posted by scody to Media & Arts (3 answers total)

Here's one page.
posted by Gator at 1:35 PM on January 26, 2006

Response by poster: Stupid firewall at work... hafta wait till I get home. But thanks!
posted by scody at 2:44 PM on January 26, 2006

Response by poster: Ah, that's the one, all right. Thanks, gator! If anyone knows how to find footage of the full Conan bit as well, I'd be delighted.
posted by scody at 6:25 PM on January 26, 2006

« Older Looking for books or resources on basic practical...   |   Blackberry lawsuit question Newer »