Don't they all have that?
November 6, 2017 2:18 PM Subscribe
Looking for specific examples of automobile features considered (by the manufacturer anyways) so advanced as be worthy of being proclaimed on exterior badges and are now considered mundane "features" of modern cars.
- Caution Disk Brakes - 59 Jaguar
- Front Wheel Drive - K car
- ABS - 90s Pontiac (practically all GMs of the era)
- Twin Cam - MkI Escort, DOHC - Ford Taurus (among many)
- 24V - Ford Taurus (among many)
- Automatic Stickshift - VW Beetle
- Fuel injection - 1958 Chrysler-DeSoto
- Air conditioning (selectaire) - 59 Ford