Keyboard Cover for Chromebook when in Tablet Mode
October 6, 2017 2:07 AM   Subscribe

I am considering purchasing a Acer R13 Chromebook that does the "flip" 360 keyboard foldback thing in order to be used as a tablet. But, I tried one instore and I don't like the odd sensation of pressing the keys when holding it as a tablet, its is quite heavy so its an odd feeling. Are there any covers that somehow cover the keyboard when its folded back as a tablet but still enable easy switching between Tablet and Computer mode?
posted by mary8nne to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Why not get one of those that has a detachable screen instead?
posted by mareli at 5:52 AM on October 6

I don't think there is a detachable Chromebook on the market yet? Well I can't seem to find one online anywhere.

Although there seem to be rumours of one coming out eventually.
posted by mary8nne at 7:09 AM on October 6

« Older Every day the same again   |   Heli-Skiing in Canada: What's New? Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments