Where is this dress from?

I screencapped this photo from a vintage repro website. Now I want to/have money for the dress and I can't find it online.

The retailer is a small vintage repro shop--something smaller than Heart of Haute, Pinup Girl Clothing, or Unique Vintage. I'm guessing it's closer in scope to Bernie Dexter or Viva Dulce Marina. If memory serves the shop is based out of either Los Angeles or San Diego. I know they had an Instagram presence, but I can't find them in my 3000 IG follows. I ran a reverse GIS and didn't turn anything up.

Is this ringing any bells?
posted by pxe2000 to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total)

http://shop.loco-lindo.com/Burgundy-Pineapple-Princess-Print-Short-Sleeve-Vintage-Dress--French-Rayon-Crepe-_p_1164.html

I don't know if that's the exact one but maybe it will help you search more?
posted by one4themoment at 5:06 PM on September 24, 2017 [1 favorite]

Yup, I also came up with this one. (I'm pretty sure that's the same one that one4themoment linked above.) I think it's the same.
posted by ArbitraryAndCapricious at 5:09 PM on September 24, 2017 [1 favorite]

I did a Google image search and found it at Loco Lindo, but also at Enz's.
posted by The Wrong Kind of Cheese at 5:11 PM on September 24, 2017

« Older I need this thunk emoticon and Google won't give...   |   Should I trade in my iMac for this PC? Newer »