Sad thermos
August 16, 2017 6:16 PM   Subscribe

I have this thermos and lost the inner stopper, so it is unsusable. I have contacted Alfi, they do not have replacement parts. Any ideas about where to go for this or ideas for similar replacement? I loved this thermos. I have looked on eBay as well. Maybe someone has better eBay-foo. Thank you.
posted by oflinkey to Shopping (4 answers total)
Could you whittle a cork for it?
posted by Bruce H. at 6:52 PM on August 16, 2017

Take it to Target and try a few stoppers that might fit and then buy THAT replacement part from that manufacturer.
posted by tilde at 7:04 PM on August 16, 2017

Does it look like this? This is Alfi's German site and it looks to have a lot of replacement parts (ersatzteil). Not sure how you'd order but there are prices in euros so someone somewhere must be selling them. You could email them.
posted by nohattip at 7:06 PM on August 16, 2017

Nohattip thanks but I contacted them. They don't have it.
posted by oflinkey at 5:43 PM on August 17, 2017

« Older Obstructed Seating at Radio City Music Hall   |   Crafty people of metafilter please help!! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.