Cobble together an ia Writer Pro share sheet in iOS 10/MacOS

I write in ia Writer Pro on macOS and iOS. (I'm not gonna change that: I like apps I actually own.) Its only drawback is no share sheet. Can you boffins tell me how to use existing automation tools to provide share-sheet functionality?

On my iPad, I've got Draft, Workflow, and ia Writer. I want to select text in a variety of iOS apps (Safari, Chrome, iBooks, Kobo, KyBook 2, Libby, Instapaper) and send it to ia Writer Pro as if there were an ia Writer share sheet.

I think I can modify an existing Worklow (Capture to Notes) to capture to Drafts instead.

I already have an "open in IA Writer" action for Drafts.

The tricky part is: can Workflows trigger the "open in IA Writer" action from within Drafts?

As long as I'm here, how can this AppleScript no-nothing create the parallel capacity in macOS?
posted by Jesse the K to Computers & Internet

« Older Problem with close-up photos showing light/dark...   |   From 0 to Kevin Shields in one tap. Newer »