What brand of shower handle is this?
May 23, 2017 5:13 PM   Subscribe

The handle in my shower broke. In order to buy a replacement, I need to know the brand of the original. Unfortunately, there's no name on it anywhere. Can you help me identify it from the logo on the front?

I am aware that universal parts exist, but for whatever reason the only brand I could find at a nearby hardware store does not fit my shower. Not sure if it's because my shower is a special snowflake or because the part was flawed in some way, but that's not an option here.
posted by Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish to Home & Garden (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Delta, here you go.
posted by Oyéah at 5:22 PM on May 23, 2017

DANCO replacement handle for a Moen faucet.
posted by JoeZydeco at 5:24 PM on May 23, 2017

That would appear to be the exact part that broke! Thank you, JoeZydeco.
posted by Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish at 5:26 PM on May 23, 2017

MOEN has a very very good lifetime warranty on their parts. I'd consider giving them a call before you pay for any new parts. They replaced my entire kitchen sink faucet, no questions asked, when it broke last year.
posted by backwards guitar at 7:18 PM on May 23, 2017 [1 favorite]

I bought a Danco faucet... thing... the spout that goes over the pipe for filling the tub. I will never buy another Danco product as long as I live. In addition to not fitting the standard pipe due to loose manufacturing tolerances, it was also badly engineered.
posted by under_petticoat_rule at 8:48 PM on May 23, 2017

« Older Here is your new computer! Please treat it well...   |   Books Like Island of the Blue Dolphins Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.