Bruce Lee's Batwings
April 13, 2017 8:25 AM   Subscribe

In this image of Bruce Lee, can you tell me what the circled portions are, between his arm and torso? They look like the membrane of batwings; I'm assuming it's a muscle group, but I frankly don't understand what I'm looking at.
posted by WCityMike to Grab Bag (4 answers total)
Latissimus dorsi muscle, or, colloquially, lats.
posted by late afternoon dreaming hotel at 8:28 AM on April 13, 2017

posted by stopgap at 8:28 AM on April 13, 2017

Take a look at this image of labeled bodybuilder muscles
posted by brainmouse at 8:30 AM on April 13, 2017

It's widely thought that he was, pound for pound, the strongest man in the world in his time.
posted by VTX at 4:29 PM on April 13, 2017

« Older Help LGBTQ+ in Chechnya   |   Do I end a quote like this with a period or an... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.