Looking for Reqwireless's Webviewer

Looking for Reqwireless's Webviewer...

My old cell phone died and I've replaced it and I was going to reinstall Reqwireless's Webviewer, which is my favorite J2ME browser. However, Reqwireless has been acquired by Google and is no longer providing downloads of their software.

So is there any place where I can grab a copy of the Webviewer demo? I've looked in all the usual locations with no success.

I hope this wouldn't be considered piracy since I'll be reusing my old registration code, via Reqwireless's key exchange page, which is still running.
posted by pandaharma to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

You might ask around on HowardForums. Or switch to Opera Mini.
posted by zztzed at 2:42 PM on January 12, 2006

I've got a copy on my phone, but can't figure out how to get it off and send to you. I've got a S-E T616, and float's Mobile Agent. If you can figure out how I can access it, I'll send it your way.
posted by ewagoner at 5:36 AM on January 13, 2006

« Older Can you help me find a music manager besides...   |   1. In what way are cellphone ringer speakers... Newer »