Is the 90's video like CPG Grays "The Trouble with Transporters" online?

I remember seeing something on TV in the 90's like CPG Gray's "The Trouble with Transporters". Does anyone know where to find it?

There was a short video segment in the 1990's similar to CPG Gray's "The Trouble with Transporters".

I remember it as:

- Being animated in a simple, line drawing style. Mainly black lines on a white background.

- Being a little more focused on how the transporters could work. As in, does it make copies, or does it actually move you...

- It might have been on PBS.

- I think it was a segment of another show, but it might have been its own stand alone short.

I'd love to see it again and hope the hive mind can unearth it.
posted by StimulatingPixels to Religion & Philosophy (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Is this it?
posted by justkevin at 11:06 AM on March 14, 2017

@justkevin - Bingo: `John Weldon's "To Be"` is it, exaclty. Thanks!
posted by StimulatingPixels at 11:40 AM on March 14, 2017

I also fondly remember this short being featured on Cartoon Network's "O Canada" series in the late nineties.
posted by metroidhunter at 2:19 PM on March 14, 2017

« Older Weekend getaway close to Houston   |   help me resign from this project Newer »