"Older Posts" button -- removing it from WordPress

All of a sudden there's an "Older Posts" button at the bottom of every page on my freelance/portfolio website in WordPress. Clicking it doesn't take me anywhere. The thing is, I don't have any blog posts at all, just pages. No CSS I've found in WP forums has helped so far and I would love to fix this ASAP because it's my professional website and it just looks bad. I haven't changed any settings, so I have no idea what's up.
posted by trillian to Computers & Internet (3 answers total)

OK, so JUST after posting this, I found something that works -- will post it here to help others:

WP Admin > Settings > Reading > check box that says "Infinite Scroll Behavior"

I have no idea why I didn't find that by searching before... Sorry about this post.
posted by trillian at 8:12 AM on February 3, 2017

I found this post helpful; I'm building a WordPress site right now, and now it's something that I can be aware of when building it out.
posted by spinifex23 at 10:26 AM on February 3, 2017

Check for the permalinks. Temporarily deactivate plugins, and check whether "older posts " button is still there?
posted by MilesWeb at 11:06 PM on March 13, 2017

« Older Estimated Taxes and Moving   |   Best building-wide cockroach treatment? Newer »