Find immigration/terror attack commentary video clip.

I can't find a video clip I saw re: immigration/terror attacks/syrian refugees/something similar where a man (Senator? Governor? former General?) was commenting somewhere along these lines: Nobody said holding our values would be easy. Nobody said doing the right thing would be easy, or completely safe. People might need to endanger themselves or even die to do what we consider to be the right thing. Help me find this video clip please.

He was sitting in a chair in an office or something. Long form interview format, not at a podium or news conference type setting.

It's the only time I really saw somebody arguing that it should be ok for us to risk ourselves to do the right thing. Rather than arguing that immigrants aren't dangerous, or something to that effect. He was saying that, so what if it IS dangerous. The cost is acceptable.

Thanks.
posted by gummo to Society & Culture

« Older Bringing Google Wifi in to the UK   |   Easy way to create a single serving website that... Newer »