Bernd das Brot merchandise in Berlin

We are in Germany and my husband has developed a fondness for Bernd das Brot. We saw a plush of him on someone's desk - do you know anywhere in Berlin that might sell such a plush (or other related merchandise)?

I know you can buy him online but we're hoping to find something in a store. (I guess now I just use metafilter to find novelty items...)
posted by goodbyewaffles to Shopping (2 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

I have never seen any merchandise in stores, but the German amazon has a few:
https://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=bernd+das+brot
posted by LoonyLovegood at 10:20 PM on January 4, 2017

The plush Bernd das Brot appears to be manufactured by Kösen toys, who have a range of TV characters available. (On the sidebar you can see they have Bernd in sizes large, small, mini, keychain, and finger puppet!) Their website has a list of outlets where you can buy their toys, the first seven of which are in Berlin.
posted by jeudi at 2:39 AM on January 5, 2017

« Older I'd like to be whitelisted, but I don't know what...   |   Roll-your-own podcast downloading Newer »