Please help me find interestingly decorated men's hoodies!

Pretty simple: looking for men's hoodies (the typical zip-front kind) with interesting designs or patterns of some kind. See inside for details!

Cool graphic art? Photography screen prints? Topographical maps? Slight preference for line drawing and more subtle depictions. Surely there is a world beyond TV show logos. I've seen some of the options on Threadless, but the designs tend to be really bright and on the whole back (not the front) and I don't have a read on their quality, both for the build of the hoodie itself and the print quality/longevity of the design. Thoughts? (If possible, I'd pay a premium for union-made.) Thanks in advance.
posted by jetlagaddict to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (8 answers total) 10 users marked this as a favorite

Society 6.

Many options are on the front. You can choose zip or pullover from each print. Many offer hoodie color options as well.

I can't speak for clothing but I do have a wall hanging print from them that I like.
posted by Crystalinne at 11:42 PM on December 16, 2016 [1 favorite]

Design By Humans has a bunch of front-printed zipped hoodies.
posted by sukeban at 1:47 AM on December 17, 2016

Redbubble might have too many options for you, if anything.
posted by third word on a random page at 2:42 AM on December 17, 2016 [3 favorites]

I have no idea how I came to be on this web page http://fazeclanstore.com/collections/apex
but they have some interesting designs.
posted by james33 at 6:50 AM on December 17, 2016

Take a look around Print All Over Me.
Caveat: Their shop has a bajillion things in it, and some designers get away with listing the same design multiple times, so straight browsing can be frustrating. I suggest an aggressive filtering strategy; get to the category you want (in this case, Mens > Tops > Hoodie) and then enter a Search term and / or color filter.
posted by D.Billy at 8:24 AM on December 17, 2016

A search on etsy for handmade men's hoodies with zippers turned up 31 pages worth.
posted by DrGail at 9:47 AM on December 17, 2016

RageOn look for the artist Albien Gilberson, who has lots of his original art on print all-over t-shirts, hoodies, etc. I sent one of his t-shirts of a jellyfish to my sailor brother who's in the south pacific and he loves it.
posted by MovableBookLady at 2:56 PM on December 17, 2016

Daylight Curfew
posted by bongo_x at 5:16 PM on December 17, 2016

« Older Name this fragment of a tune   |   Pay parking ticket for leased car that I'm turning... Newer »