What's wrong with my blog banner?

There's a big blank spot on the banner of my blogspot blog and I can't seem to get rid of it. When I "preview" my blog from blogger everything looks fine. But when I view the actual url there's that blank strip along the bottom of the banner. I've only noticed it in the last few weeks, and I haven't changed anything about the format, it's appeared out of the blue.
posted by anonymous to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

There is an empty div with an empty paragraph inside in your div with class descriptionwrapper

If I delete that element in Chrome in the developer tools the white space is gone.
posted by IAr at 12:38 AM on December 12, 2016 [4 favorites]

Being a blogspot, it might be hard to remove that empty paragraph at your end. It's possible the designer made an inadvertent error in updating the theme recently. You could try contacting him to see if he can fix it.
posted by beagle at 6:05 AM on December 12, 2016

« Older "He's my friend. We play racquetball together."   |   Are My Photos Misleading? Newer »