What sort of bulb does this fixture require?
November 25, 2016 6:15 AM   Subscribe

What sort of bulb does this light fixture require?

This is in a one-time dental office with very old electrical systems. I don't know the age of this fixture.
posted by enn to Grab Bag (6 answers total)
Reminds me of a Linestra fixture, but the sockets look different…
posted by musicinmybrain at 6:54 AM on November 25, 2016

Are the plastic bits broken off? It looks like it could be a single contact florescent tube.
posted by Bee'sWing at 7:43 AM on November 25, 2016

The plastic parts appear intact as far as I can tell.
posted by enn at 9:06 AM on November 25, 2016

In that case, I think musicinmybrain is on the right track. It has been a long time since I've see that kind of light.
posted by Bee'sWing at 11:50 AM on November 25, 2016

Lumiline linear tubes are another possibility. But they cost more than a new fixture.
posted by Bee'sWing at 1:52 PM on November 25, 2016

It looks like that might be it! In particular, this image of a Lumiline socket with integrated switch looks just like the left-hand socket of the fixture.
posted by enn at 6:01 AM on November 26, 2016

« Older Please help me design an eGPU setup for my Lenovo...   |   Speculative fiction/nonfiction about... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.