I Don't Wanna Taco Bout It

Please, please help. I somehow lost my nephew's shirt. It is a long-sleeved green size 6 shirt from Gap with a taco on the front saying "I don't want to taco 'bout it." My sister and I have searched Gap, Amazon, Google images, and Overstock. Can anyone find this shirt, available for me to buy and have shipped to an address in California? Thank you!!!
posted by bookworm4125 to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (11 answers total)

Not the exact shirt, but eBay has some similar ones
posted by Waiting for Pierce Inverarity at 5:01 PM on November 21, 2016

Thanks; we want the exact Gap one. I appreciate it.
posted by bookworm4125 at 5:27 PM on November 21, 2016

I didn't see it there, but you might keep any eye on Goodwill's shopping site to see if it pops up there.
posted by shesbookish at 5:47 PM on November 21, 2016

Can you email the Gap? Maybe that have some stock somewhere!
posted by amanda at 6:10 PM on November 21, 2016

Is this the design? It was produced for a Threadless/Gap contest. Maybe Threadless might be able to dig up or reprint the design matching your nephew's shirt?
posted by Fish, fish, are you doing your duty? at 6:21 PM on November 21, 2016 [1 favorite]

Schoola is another used clothing site to keep an eye on. I just searching and didn't see it now, but they add new merchandise every day. Good luck!
posted by mogget at 6:23 PM on November 21, 2016

Keep an eye on ThredUp. They have a kid's section and their stock changes pretty often, at least for women's clothes. The link will send you to boys' GAP long sleeve shirts, size 6. Good luck!
posted by onecircleaday at 6:29 PM on November 21, 2016

You can also check Gap Buy/Sell/Trade groups on FB.
posted by vignettist at 6:45 PM on November 21, 2016 [1 favorite]

Swap.com Is another kids' used clothing site to watch if you end up going that route. Here are the green size 5 Gap shirts.
posted by Kriesa at 6:54 PM on November 21, 2016

Longshot, but any chance this is the shirt? It's from Old Navy, not Gap, but it's green, long sleeve, and a size 6/7.
posted by Empidonax at 12:10 PM on November 28, 2016

empidonax, no, but close! thanks.
posted by bookworm4125 at 9:52 PM on December 1, 2016

« Older Help Me Stock a Global Kitchen   |   Favorite Secret Places Newer »