ID this discontinued IKEA lamp?
November 18, 2016 8:01 AM   Subscribe

This is sort of silly but we have this old IKEA lamp that has stopped working and I'd love to scour eBay for another only 1) it doesn't have the made up Scandinaviesque name anywhere on it and 2) every one of the million search strings I have tried has turned up nøthing.

It's basically a string of LEDs inside a paper tube. It's not one of the ones on a stand. It's like a long, flowy, flexible snake. I think my boyfriend bought it like 7+ years ago. I was going to attach a picture but it looks like that would have to be a link and that's the whole problem: I can't find it on the vast desert plains of the Internet.

Anyone have one of these? Ring any bells?
posted by Smearcase to Home & Garden (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Maybe take a picture of it yourself and upload it?
posted by crazy with stars at 8:10 AM on November 18, 2016 [1 favorite]

Is it this BUKT lamp?
posted by sarahdal at 8:18 AM on November 18, 2016

Thank you! I have been intermittently googling increasingly absurd strings of words for a year since it broke!
posted by Smearcase at 8:31 AM on November 18, 2016 [3 favorites]

I google image searched "IKEA tube light" and scrolled several pages down!
posted by sarahdal at 8:40 AM on November 18, 2016

« Older Is it okay to ask small business owner if they...   |   Dying grandparent, a toddler, and Thanksgiving Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.