Christmas tree net?
November 13, 2016 5:38 AM   Subscribe

You've just bought a fresh Christmas tree. You know that plastic wrap/ net / loom that pulls all the branches close to the trunk...what is that called? And where can I buy a roll/spool it?

I think once I know what it is actually called, I can find a place to buy it, but any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
posted by sandra_s to Home & Garden (5 answers total)
I think the machine is called a tree baler. I'd look on this site.
posted by ReluctantViking at 5:45 AM on November 13, 2016

Greetings from Christmas tree country... It's just called Christmas tree netting. And ReluctantViking's right, the contraption is called a baler, so Googling "Christmas tree baler netting" should turn up plenty of options.
posted by xylothek at 5:48 AM on November 13, 2016

here you go.
posted by chasles at 5:53 AM on November 13, 2016

Booyeah! You rock, gang!
posted by sandra_s at 6:53 AM on November 13, 2016

(Boy am I glad this thread isn't tagged with "Halloween costume"...)
posted by wenestvedt at 9:25 AM on November 13, 2016 [1 favorite]

« Older Which Console (again!) - and Best Deal in UK   |   Does this behavior have an actual designation? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.