Home Purchasing Club

There was an online series of short videos from VH1 parodying home shopping TV from around 2006-2007 called "Home Purchasing Club". Does anyone know if there is any way to view or purchase these, or are they lost to the sands of time and the vagaries of digital culture?

I have found only one video on youtube ("baby no go") and while that one is amusing, I'd really like the whole series.
posted by Hal Mumkin to Media & Arts (1 answer total)

I found a 30 second commercial from the show but otherwise I'm not finding much: https://adland.tv/commercials/vh1-hpc-tech-talk-mac-2007-30-usa

I see that Sean Masterson, who created and cowrote the show, is the one who uploaded that single episode to Youtube. He is apparently active on twitter -- maybe tweet him and see if he has pointers for the rest?
posted by crazy with stars at 7:46 PM on October 18, 2016

« Older Guy from Goo Goo Dolls video seeking way down from...   |   cover.txt Newer »