What was this movie?

Trying to remember a movie I saw when I was a kid. I think Michael Caine was in it, and he went to a massage parlour.

The masseuse asked if he wanted the special, oral sex vs manual stimulation, he chose the latter. They had pleasant conversation and the masseuse seemed to be on automatic regarding the happy ending, and Michael interrupted the conversation with an ejaculation warning. The only other thing I remember is a male character confided in another that the toilet bowl was full of blood after his morning urination. I was unsuccessful at Google, and Mr. Caine's filmography is so long it would take some time to get through, and I can't even be 100% certain it was him. Anyone familiar?
posted by skinnydipp to Media & Arts (6 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

It sounds like it might be from "Blame It on Rio," which is the only really naughty Michael Caine movie I can think of.
posted by xingcat at 12:52 PM on September 29, 2016

I was thinking "Blame it on Rio" (early Demi Moore film!) as well, though there doesn't seem to be a credit for a masseuse.
posted by bondcliff at 12:57 PM on September 29, 2016

Half Moon Street?

You saw it when you were a kid?
posted by JimN2TAW at 12:57 PM on September 29, 2016

Not quite Michael Caine, but the description sounds like The Decline of The American Empire.
posted by ovvl at 1:59 PM on September 29, 2016 [1 favorite]

Agree with ovvl. It's The Decline Of The American Empire.
posted by purplesludge at 3:27 PM on September 29, 2016

If you saw this as a kid, there would be a lot more nuance in watching it again now. Some interesting discussions about Western Culture are mixed with the sexy bits.
posted by ovvl at 7:03 PM on September 29, 2016

« Older Why is internet+TV+phone cheaper than internet...   |   What are the upsides to menopause? Newer »