I can't wait to look like a Scandinavian Druid Goddess!
August 30, 2016 9:51 AM   Subscribe

Has anyone here from the USA ordered a garment from Gudrun Sjõdén? How long did your item take to arrive?

I see their website mentions VAT taxes and customs...that made me wonder if it takes as long as Eshakti stuff.
I ordered the Soho dress/tunic to better smack down any Visigoths who might get in my way.
posted by BostonTerrier to Shopping (3 answers total) 7 users marked this as a favorite

I ordered some stripey tees a few years ago - I remember being surprised at how quickly they arrived - it was within 2 weeks. Maybe I'm just lucky or have low expectations because I was surprised at how quickly my eShakti stuff arrived, too.
posted by sarajane at 9:56 AM on August 30, 2016 [1 favorite]

They have a store in New York -- I think they ship to US addresses from there, rather than importing each order, based on the lack of paperwork on the package. It's fast.
posted by janell at 9:58 AM on August 30, 2016 [2 favorites]

I have ordered from them recently. The items arrived in about 3 days from Sweden--all customs duties included & no paperwork to claim VAT. I love the items I ordered; I love even more looking at the beautiful catalog. They have recently lowered their minimum order, too, which is nice.
posted by Nosey Mrs. Rat at 7:57 PM on August 30, 2016

« Older How should I sell my car, which needs a...   |   Laptop recommendations Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.