Orlando bus hire company that doesn't suck?
July 2, 2016 5:38 AM   Subscribe

A friend of mine is taking a group of 20 high school kids to Orlando this month. Does anybody know of a good reliable company that will send a driver in a 20-30 seater on time each day to drive them to and from the airport, and around Orlando and surrounding areas while they're there? They're going to all the usual attractions, and all they want is a company that will show up on time, won't kill everyone onboard, won't traffic the students to an international crime ring and won't charge through the nose.
posted by tel3path to Travel & Transportation around Orlando, FL (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

I don't know anything about the Orlando tourist-bus industry, but, wouldn't it be better to deal with the 'getting to & from the airport' transportation separately from the sightseeing bussing? You need a different size vehicle for moving 20-30 people + luggage than you do for moving 20-30 people around without luggage. Seems like the hotel or wherever the group is staying should have recommendations for the best/easiest/cheapest ways to get to & from the airport, I don't imagine you'd get a significant break on prices trying to combine those things.
posted by oh yeah! at 8:05 AM on July 2, 2016

Mears is the go-to for MCO shuttle service.
posted by chesty_a_arthur at 8:14 AM on July 2, 2016

« Older Is it time to see the doctor?   |   Where should I fly right now. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.