Physical therapist in NYC
June 26, 2016 6:39 PM   Subscribe

Can you recommend an excellent physical therapist for scoliosis in Brooklyn or Manhattan?

I have long-term chronic upper and lower back pain from levoscoliosis, and I am looking for a great and supportive physical therapist specializing in back problems in the NYC area, Brooklyn or Manhattan. I'm only interested in a female therapist. Thanks!
posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)
Yes!!! Wing Wong-Tom at Promobility in Chinatown. I don't know if she specifically specializes in back problems but she is amazing. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
posted by Automocar at 6:59 PM on June 26, 2016 [2 favorites]

I went to Ninia at Spear Physical Therapy for scoliosis and really liked her. My problems from scoliosis mostly presented in my ankles, hips, and knees, but after a few months of pt and getting used to my orthotics, I'm almost entirely pain-free.
posted by dysh at 5:47 AM on July 4, 2016

« Older who wrote that welfare is not charity but...   |   What happens in Kindergarten? What do I do with... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.