Decent PSD to HTML / Wordpress Services?

I'm in need of additional web development resources, and wondering if anyone has any high quality PSD to Wordpress services that they would recommend? (Or recommend to avoid, for that matter...)
posted by spilon to Computers & Internet (4 answers total)

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. Can you provide more information about what you're trying to do? Are you trying to convert an image you made in Photoshop into…what, exactly? A blog post? A Wordpress template? It's not very clear and nothing I'm thinking of quite makes sense to me.
posted by Anticipation Of A New Lover's Arrival, The at 4:33 PM on June 24, 2016 [1 favorite]

I have no experience with them, but these folks do what you want.
posted by edlundart at 8:31 PM on June 24, 2016

What you want is for someone to develop a Wordpress theme for you. There are many, many people and companies that can do this starting from a PSD (or a sketch on a piece of paper or whatever else you have). I wouldn't focus on the PSD aspect as I think that will lead you to companies that probably don't do what you want (which is to develop a good-looking and usable theme that works across various screen sizes).
posted by ssg at 8:43 PM on June 24, 2016

edlundart, that's exactly the sort of company I"m looking for, but I've tried that particular one and they are pretty lousy. Was hoping someone here might be able to recommend someone better based on personal experience.
posted by spilon at 3:00 PM on June 26, 2016

« Older You keep using that word. I do not think it means...   |   Which flavor of awful should I buy: Norton Vs.... Newer »