Age progression software?
May 10, 2016 11:54 AM   Subscribe

I have many photos and would like to do a morphing over time video by combining them. Is there software for the Mac or a website that can do this?
posted by tarvuz to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)
There are certainly two-image morph sites out there, but it sounds like maybe you want to have a list of pics that are all tweened one after the other?
posted by rhizome at 12:03 PM on May 10, 2016

Are these photos of a person?
Or photos of something like a landscape or a building?

Google's Picasa app had something called Face Movie that would take a bunch of photos of a person and make a slideshow of them, centering the face in the same place so that one photo--not morphed, but--faded into the next.

I don't know if there was a way to force chronological order, I think it ordered them by which photos looked the most like each other (like, it might group all of the photos of a person with their head slightly turned together).

Here's an example.
posted by blueberry at 1:52 PM on May 10, 2016

« Older Looks like everyone is going to Italy this year   |   Opaque fees bad, transparent fees good Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.