Need 2nd ed D&D modules for low levels

I'm running some 2nd edition modules for a group of Dungeons and Dragons players, levels 1-4, and could use some suggestions for more! World/realm unimportant, but we aren't doing anything too non-mainstream (like spelljammer)

I feel decently confident in my ability to adapt other editions into my gameplay. We've done Night of the Walking dead, Neither Man nor beast, and a couple of homebrew dungeon runs.

Thank you!
posted by Jacen to Sports, Hobbies, & Recreation (3 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Don't be put off by the title: The Official RPGA Tournament Handbook contains two modules that might be up your alley.
posted by Conrad Cornelius o'Donald o'Dell at 8:15 PM on April 25, 2016

It's been over 20 years since I played it, but I remember enjoying Doom of Daggerdale. I think the original Dragonlance modules start out being for 3rd level or so characters. They were originally for 1st Edition, but it looks like they've been converted. They're a bit on-the-rails, but they also have some amazing dungeons.
posted by ignignokt at 6:44 AM on April 26, 2016

Given the parameters of your question, I'd advise googling 'Dungeon Magazine Archive.' I have hard copies of most of the run of that magazine, and there's some real gold in there if you're willing to sift around. (The adventures are mostly pretty good, it's finding the desired level range and setting that's not guaranteed.)
posted by mordax at 4:13 PM on April 26, 2016

« Older Performance review - good time to talk about...   |   What do I do with my parents and their weird... Newer »