Have you seen this hat?

A friend loved and lost this hat, which I believe is from Iceland. Can you help me either a similar knitting pattern to replicate it, or an online source to replace it?
posted by ibex to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total)

Best answer: The logo looks like it's from this resort in Wyoming? I didn't see an online shop but I would call or email to see if they still have them.
posted by brbmaroon at 3:32 PM on February 27, 2016 [1 favorite]

And it looks like maybe this company produced their custom hats. The style seems to match.
posted by brbmaroon at 3:38 PM on February 27, 2016

Best answer: That hat was given out to employees at Targhee a few years ago. It is made by the company OR. I believe they sell direct without the logo. I wish I still had mine, it made me look like a cone head so I thrifted it. I would have sent it your way. Outdoor Research Perspective Beanie.
posted by grinagog at 4:33 PM on February 27, 2016 [2 favorites]

« Older Traveling to Managua for work, any tips and/or...   |   What to pair with pumpernickel? Newer »