There's no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza. - Daria

I think there used to be a Daria app on the Palm Pilot. You'd ask it questions like an Eight Ball and it would snark back Daria wisdom, like this: Link. Is this just a misremembered bit of early 2000s wishful thinking? I can't find screen shots of it anywhere.
posted by noonday to Computers & Internet (3 answers total) 6 users marked this as a favorite

Best answer: Google tells me it was called Dear Daria. This "free download" site doesn't have a link to the program, but they do describe it press release-style here.
posted by O9scar at 8:46 PM on February 22, 2016 [2 favorites]

Best answer: Looks like it's still available for download here: http://www.mobuware.net/palm-zire-31-device-360/comedy-fun-tag/dear-daria-download-free-174149.html
posted by crazy with stars at 9:15 PM on February 22, 2016 [1 favorite]

Response by poster: You are amazing! Off to relive my adolescence.
posted by noonday at 4:21 AM on February 24, 2016

« Older Where is feasible to build your own home in the US...   |   Is it okay to bring tools to a cemetery to dig out... Newer »