Launching EBook on Amazon Kindle. Help Me Cross the I's and Dot the T's

My ebook is being launched next Wednesday. I am also going to piggyback my first book on top of this launch. It will be free through KindleSelect and readers can by 2 for 1 for two days.

I am marketing through e-mail blast, FB pages and free ebook sites. I have a system that will drive a lot of the sale for the first two days. The books are listed in self help and mysticism. What other marketing and sales option do I have?
posted by goalyeehah to Media & Arts (1 answer total) 3 users marked this as a favorite

Do you have Twitter? Search around for 'retweet groups' -- these are usually revolve around one account, like @IARTG (Indie Author Retweet Group), where when you tweet something and tag the retweet group, members of the group will in turn retweet your tweet. I recall seeing very granular and specific retweet groups on a variety of subjects. It may not be a huge return, but (particularly if you're offering free stuff) it will get in front of a bunch of eyeballs pretty quickly.
posted by AzraelBrown at 6:19 AM on September 9, 2015

« Older Sports cards and related crap sold to...   |   Powdery sand, very warm water, something... Newer »