Where to find French fountain pens, blue cartriges, and eraser pens?
December 5, 2005 9:58 AM   Subscribe

..French pens.. Anyone know if there is a way to buy French school-type pens online? What I'm talking about are the fountain pens with the blue ink cartridges and the corresponding eraser pens.
posted by shoesandships to Writing & Language (7 answers total)
Count me in as someone who'd love the answer to this--I bought two cheap Waterman school pens for 8E each at Auchan in Paris. Love them to death, but can't find anything comparable in price and quality in the States. Where can I get more?
posted by fuzzbean at 10:03 AM on December 5, 2005

I'm pretty sure I used to buy my stylo plumes at CVS
posted by soplerfo at 10:26 AM on December 5, 2005

I have had good luck buying from the Fountain Pen Hospital.
posted by KirkJobSluder at 10:30 AM on December 5, 2005

This kind? Or this kind? eBay. School pens don't fit into the branding model for FPs in the US.
posted by holgate at 11:56 AM on December 5, 2005

I usually buy my German pens from Fahrney's, I'm sure they'll have something there you can use along those ines.
posted by vkxmai at 12:27 PM on December 5, 2005

German school-pens are easier to find in the US: Pendemonium has the Pelikano and Pelikano Jr.
posted by holgate at 1:21 PM on December 5, 2005

I totally miss the eraser pens!!
If you don't find any answer, email me (in profile) and I'll get my old host brother in Belgium to send you some.
posted by librarina at 11:20 PM on December 5, 2005

« Older Asset tracking solutions?   |   Your best sickness prevention methods: Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.