Where to Pay Someone for a Outlook 2013 Macro?

Where might I hire someone to write a short Outlook 2013 macro, beyond my own "Google it, paste, and splice together" capabilities? (Metafilter Jobs yielded no takers.) What price should I be willing to pay for the described job?
posted by WCityMike to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Seems like the kind of thing you get done quick and cheap on any of the freelancer job sites. I'd guess 2-6 hours of work, so take the high end of 6 hours and figure $50 an hour to somebody in the US, and maybe $10-15 if you use an offshore person.
posted by COD at 9:09 AM on June 11, 2015 [1 favorite]

I am willing and able to do this, I just don't check the job boards of this site very often. I do things like this for the higher-ups at work all the time. MeFiMail me if you're interested.
posted by gnomicPerfect at 1:45 PM on June 11, 2015

« Older A couple of days in NYC   |   Where can I find a nice women's "Black Lives... Newer »