What to do/see/eat/drink on a long Memorial Day Weekend in Madison, WI?

This coming Thursday through Tuesday I will be in Madison, WI. Unexpectedly, because other plans fell through, I find myself with the whole weekend open for doing anything. I'm looking for ideas of things to do/see in Madison, the more convenient to the capitol/Madison Concourse Hotel the better. Can you help me figure out fun, interesting things to do?

My stay is entirely open to doing whatever, but I don't plan to have a car. I am totally friendly walking great distances as well as navigating by public transit and using the occasional cab. I will be staying in a Governor's Club suite at the Madison Concourse Hotel.

I am a foodie, a geek and a geek foodie (but am more exploratory than snobby - I love a good fish fry), with particular interests in farm to table (yes L'Etoile, yes Harvest), farming, agriculture (I do plan to visit the UW Ag department's dairy shop), but I also like museums and art and music and movies and shows. As much as I enjoy settling down in a comfy hotel bed with a good book or comic book. I also like large and small watercraft, but would probably prefer something like a larger lake boat tour on this trip than tooling around in a rowboat.

And I'm from Berkeley, CA, which I know is very compatible with much of Madison politics, if that makes a difference. (FWIW, given Bay Area cuisine, I will likely want to avoid Mexican and Sushi eateries in Madison, unless you convince me there's still a place in Madison to check out.)

If you have any ideas, I'd love to make a list and plans for things to do to keep myself from staying in and drinking myself into a stupor inside the Governor's Club Private Lounge in the hotel! :) (It's kind of a joke - though I do love cocktail mixing and tasting, I'm such a lightweight that drinking myself into a stupor would likely require only 30 minutes and 2 shots of whatever.)
posted by kalessin to Travel & Transportation around Madison, WI (33 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

You say you're a geek: are you going to Wiscon? Which is at the Madison Concourse Hotel and will have tons of great panels, including a Vidshow/Party.

Otherwise, I can't recommend the Madison Farmer's Market highly enough: it's enormous and includes, among other things, plenty of cheese curds. It's at least twice the size of the Ferry Building Farmer's Market, and has (of course) regionally-appropriate foodstuffs.
posted by suelac at 8:30 AM on May 18, 2015 [3 favorites]

Bratfest!
posted by hwyengr at 8:30 AM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

Get up early and walk around the huge Dane County Farmer's Market, which is set up on Saturdays around the Capitol Building. Give yourself a couple of hours to wander around. They also have food vendors at various corners, so you can get coffee and some sort of breakfast as you walk.

You can also go inside the Capitol and look up at the painting on the inside of the rotunda (I've seen people lying on the floor!).

Take a walk down State Street, from the Capitol square. There is a cool resale shop called Ragstock, and a neat drugstore called Community Pharmacy where you can probably get a ginger beer, if that's your thing. State Street will have tons of restaurants and interesting shops.

Almost any corner radiating from the Capitol square will have restaurants and pubs, but State Street is where it's at.
posted by Marie Mon Dieu at 8:31 AM on May 18, 2015 [6 favorites]

suelac, I am explicitly not going to Wiscon. Those are the plans that fell through. The less said about that the better, unfortunately. I would like to go, but circumstances make it unwise that I do so (bad interpersonal stuff with folks close to con leadership). Thanks for your other suggestion, though!
posted by kalessin at 8:33 AM on May 18, 2015 [1 favorite]

Grab Saturday/Sunday breakfast at Sophia's Bakery. The omelets are delicious.

The baked goods at Lazy Jane's are also very good.
posted by belladonna at 8:39 AM on May 18, 2015 [3 favorites]

Well, clearly you should have a meetup, and maybe invite some Milwaukee folks. *cough*

Despite my proximity, I'm not all that familiar with the city beyond State Street, but I know there are fantastic bike trails all around the lakes and you can rent bikes.
posted by desjardins at 8:45 AM on May 18, 2015 [3 favorites]

Nthing Farmer's Market and Bratfest. You picked a good weekend
posted by roomthreeseventeen at 8:53 AM on May 18, 2015 [1 favorite]

Check out Underground Butcher, The Harmony, Crystal Corner, have a beer at the Union Terrace on Friday evening.
posted by sulaine at 8:53 AM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

I am a Madison local and agree that it isn't worth it for you to eat Mexican or Sushi here, though lots of other food is good! For farm to table type stuff, I really like Forequarter and Heritage Tavern. You can also rent a bike to ride around town through this bike share program and the stations are pretty conveniently located.

I think I'm around for the weekend and love delicious food, so if you need more suggestions or an eating companion, let me know!
posted by mjcon at 8:59 AM on May 18, 2015 [4 favorites]

I liked Bradbury's (so much that I went in for coffee and stayed for a breakfast crepe and then a lunch crepe, actually) and Himal Chuli, and the beer garden at the Great Dane. If you are the least bit interested in beer, have some New Glarus. They don't distribute outside Wisconsin and they're very good.
posted by clavicle at 8:59 AM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

Proposed meetup. Thanks desjardins!
posted by kalessin at 8:59 AM on May 18, 2015

Fromagination on the square has good sandwiches, as well as lots of cheese to taste.
posted by yarntheory at 9:15 AM on May 18, 2015 [1 favorite]

The Old Fashioned and Graze are both superb, and both on Capital Square. Old Fashioned labels themselves as casual Wisconsin comfort food, but it's actually several notches up from that. Great mixed drinks and local beers there too. It's always crowded. Graze seems to fit your interests well with the farm-to-table thing. Very high quality food there. Stunning view of the Capital from the restaurant as well.

I went to school there in the early 1990s and get back about once a year still. The rejuvenation of the Capitol Square area is really great to see. Outside of the two mentioned above, there are many many more great eating options within walking distance from Scott Walker's Bunker on the Hill.
posted by mcstayinskool at 10:14 AM on May 18, 2015 [3 favorites]

Fresco, atop the Madison Art Center, is a surprisingly good restaurant.
posted by GenjiandProust at 10:50 AM on May 18, 2015 [1 favorite]

Definitely check out the Capitol, which is gorgeous. They do free tours if you enjoy that sort of thing and/or you can wander anywhere that's not locked. The outside observation deck will be open after Memorial Day and offers a great view of the city and lakes; there's also an even-less-obvious inside one if you're okay with heights. Plus, if you go during the noon hour on a weekday, you can see/hear/sing with the Solidarity Sing Along, which is a ton of fun! Singing is inside on days when other groups don't have a permit (long story, I can explain via MeMail if you're curious), otherwise by the sidewalk leading to the State Street entrance.
posted by teremala at 11:31 AM on May 18, 2015

We live there! We may or may not be there this weekend, but we love being tour guides! MeMail me if you need specifics.

Your hotel will be right next to Ian's Pizza. Get a mac and cheese slice, of course, but try some of the other stuff. And their salads, aside from being surprisingly tasty and well composed, are actually farm-to-table; my mom used to work for one of their greens vendors.

Definitely Fromagination. While you're there, or at Community Pharmacy or other places around town, be sure to pick up some Gail Ambrosius chocolates. Any truffle is amazing, but the caramels are my favorite.

Fish Fry: my favorite is at Jordan's Big 10 Pub near the stadium, which despite being a sports bar is way nicer than it needs to be. They have something like seven options for fish (fried, sandwiches, perch, shellfish, walleye, etc.) and multiple sides, and their service is fast and friendly. Very easy to come in and sit back, even if you aren't very sporty. (It's the hangout for, among others, the IT division and CS department, so you'll find a lot of geeks!).

Definitely do B-Cycle to get around town.

If you're looking for boat stuff, you can take a Betty Lou Cruise. I would suggest Lake Monona, which leaves from Machinery Row. The one we went to felt kind of sedate for the first few minutes, but as we settled in and the sun went down, it was absolutely glorious. Plus every cruise has a different atmosphere, particularly with the time of day and what they're serving. Check the Special Public Cruises for the food offerings on each cruise.

If you want to meander around on your own, you can go to Brittingham Boats, which is an arm of the better known (and also nice) Wingra Boats and rent a SUP setup, sailboat, canoe, kayak, paddleboat, whatever. If you go to Wingra Boats, you can also come back through the Vilas Zoo, which is free and just opened a new Arctic Passage area.

You absolutely must go to the Memorial Union Terrace and inside the Capitol. Can't leave without 'em.

Do NOT go to BratFest. It's just a giant pit of people with, like, Bret Michaels and the Charlie Daniels Band and not enough gleeful irony. It used to be kind of interesting, but now they have icky preachers and junk. Plus it's kind of away from most of the action in a way that some of the other isthmus-area stuff isn't (i.e., you have to go there, full stop, instead of enjoying the shops and stuff on the way).
posted by St. Hubbins at 11:33 AM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

I, unfortunately, am going to be out of town this weekend, so I'll miss the meetup.
If you want a taste of what still makes Madison unique you could do wurse than attend the alternative Brat Fest, Wurst Times.
The Memorial Union Terrace, on campus at the opposite end of State Street is a very popular spot when the weather's nice. Best fish fry on Friday night is a contentious subject, but The Old Fashioned has a good one if you can stand the wait, or squeeze in at one of the bars. Seconding Forequarter and Heritage. The Merchant has some tasty cocktails. I hear The Edgewater has some nice lakeside eating opportunities, but I haven't been yet.
Madison is a nice, walkable city so you'll have no trouble getting around. If I was going to be around I'd make sure to get you out on the water, but maybe next time!
posted by Floydd at 11:35 AM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

It has been a long damned time since I've ridden a bicycle and I'm not one of those fit Bay Areans you read about (I have asthma) BUT if I get froggy (and I may), I will check out bike rentals anyhow. I definitely WILL NOT go to Bratfest, but I am a huge fan of the artisanal sausage (nudge nudge) so I will seek out other sausage outlets if possible. Also props to Floydd for the wurst pun so far! Keep it coming! These are amazing and helpful answers already, but I want more!
posted by kalessin at 11:48 AM on May 18, 2015

If you get sick of Madison, there are buses to Milwaukee 8 times a day.
posted by desjardins at 11:55 AM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

I second The Old Fashioned and Graze, i'm in Madison every october for a conference, it is like a mini vacation. love that place. And they have a bike share program, so grabbing a bike is no problem. Colectivo Coffee is amazing as well.
posted by th3ph17 at 1:26 PM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

I recommend Old Sugar Distillery. The atmosphere is terrific and so is their liquor. Just a few blocks from there is Bos Meadery. Even if you don't like mead it's located inside a small art gallery which is pretty neat. Also in close proximity is Sujeo which is a fantastic new restauraunt that describes itself as "Pan-Asian." I've enjoyed everything I've ever ordered there.
posted by sewellcm at 1:33 PM on May 18, 2015 [4 favorites]

Get ice cream at the Memorial Union.
posted by brujita at 3:18 PM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

Go to the excellent Chazen Museum of Art on Saturday or Sunday. It's closed on Mondays.
posted by John Cohen at 3:48 PM on May 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

Last night I got in and went to The Old Fashioned for dinner, then stayed up too late talking and drinking with friends in the hotel bar.

Today I noodled around in my hotel until about 11:30 a.m. and then walked the 1.5 miles through the UW campus to get lunch at the Babcock Hall Dairy Store and also ice cream. REALLY GOOD CHEESE AND ICE CREAM. I say this as a connoisseur of both. I had the baby swiss in a ham and swiss sandwich, some 2% milk and finished it up with a "regular" serving of ice cream - 4 small-medium scoops. I got 3 scoops chocolate and 1 scoop key lime pie. Notably the ice cream had basically no overrun (extra air churned into the mix) and no signs of overchurning (where you get little flecks of butter due to the mix being too warm when it goes into the churner). One of the best scoops of ice cream I've had - certainly better than most of mine and better than most I've tried.

Later tonight I'll have dinner with a local MeFite dining companion at Harvest.

Tomorrow I'll get up early to go the the farmer's market. If/when I tire of that I'll walk out to Underground Butcher, possibly get a sandwich there (if I didn't stuff myself snacking on farmer's market fare), to gird my loins for a visit to The Old Sugar Distillery and if I don't get enough booze there, to the Bos Meadery.

Sunday I will probably go to the Chazen museum but that's when I've also scheduled the meetup for local MeFites (at 2 in the afternoon for some day drinking at The Old Fashioned). Monday is as yet unplanned.

If I rent a boat I have GOT To get some sunscreen. I have some melanins to work with but it's sunny around here. :)
posted by kalessin at 2:33 PM on May 22, 2015 [2 favorites]

Rather impetuously I also made a late dinner rez at L'Etoile for just myself tomorrow night.
posted by kalessin at 2:59 PM on May 22, 2015 [1 favorite]

Last night's dinner at Harvest (with a MeFite who shall remain unnamed unless she wishes to name herself) was excellent. Company was grand, especially since we'd just met and the food was excellent:
- Charcuterie plate with a very notable ramp mustard and pickled rhubarb, as well as sopressata, a spicy beef sausage, and a decent liver mousse.
- She demolished her porkchop. I demolished my hanger steak with sauced roasted potatoes.
- She had pommes frites as a side, and I had butter-sauteed morels.
- No desserts though they sounded lovely. We were both too full.

A grand time.
posted by kalessin at 4:30 AM on May 23, 2015 [2 favorites]

You seem to have plenty of suggestions so far, but I just wanted to add a few more down-town places to eat.

* Graze on the square (next to L'Etoile) is delicious, and farm-to-table. (Run by the same people as L'Etoile.) I can get loud inside.
* Merchant Madison is just off the square, good food (not as good as Harvest, but not as expensive), farm-to-table.
* Fromagination is an amazing cheese & etc shop; their sandwiches are the best I've ever had; great quality bread/cheese/meat/sauce.
* Los Gemelos is an excellent mexican place on State Street. I especially like their sopes and tostadas; the tacos are great if you ask for onion/cilantro.
* For breakfast/brunch, Marigold Kitchen (just off the square) and Short Stack (state street, open 24hrs on the weekend) are the best. The blind special at Short Stack is reliably very good.
* Red Sushi (just off the square) is good.
* If you make it as far as Hilldale Mall, there's Dumpling Haus (bao zi, dumplings, etc) and Morimoto's (Japanese), which are both quite good. At Dumpling Haus, the tofu salad and the haus bao zi are especially good. At Morimoto's, the entrees are all good; it's a great deal for lunch.

In case that list is too long, the best ones are sandwiches at Fromagination, blind special at Short Stack, and tostadas/sopes at Los Gemelos.
posted by triscuit at 12:32 PM on May 23, 2015 [1 favorite]

This morning I got up and out by 6:50 a.m. and went around the Dane County Farmer's Market. Though I was tempted by many things, including meat sticks of various meats (the most tempting for neophiliac me was the emu, but I didn't get it), I think I only got one bag of tasty/salty squeaky cheese (cheese curds) and Stella's spicy cheese bread, which I've been working on eating up by snacking all day. The bread's great, and I took advantage of the complementary continental breakfast in my hotel's private club for some milk, which I had with the bread for most of breakfast.

Then I got sleepy so I took a nap! I snoozed on and off and did e-mail and other stuff until 11:30 a.m., at which point I left the hotel, wearing my backpack, and headed out toward The Underground Butcher. Not knowing precisely what to expect at my next stop (The Old Sugar Distillery) foodwise I got a small container of salt-cured black olives, a packet of extremely cheesy cheese crackers (really good!), and 2 landjager sausages (made of beef, pork and lard) - aka meat sticks. I also eyeballed their cheese counter but didn't find the cheeses I was looking for.

Next stop Old Sugar Distillery. Be advised that I've nursed the fantasy that I might get involved in distilling or brewing at some point, so I love touring distilleries and have toured those close by my home stomping grounds. So I got, despite being a total lightweight, a tasting flight. Unsure of the actual portions here but my guess is 2 oz per pour (5 liquors - sorghum whiskey, cane sugar rum, brandy, honey liqueur, & American ouzo). So it made me rather drunk. The owner was there (I got there around 12:30 pm) and I got the tour. He was also happy to give me ice so I could taste how the booze opened up with ice/water. I ended up so lit up that I needed to ask for another glass of water and a non-alcoholic horchata (they will mix this with the whiskey for a Gringo cocktail if you want). For what it's worth though I couldn't possibly handle another drink, their cocktails looked generous and the recipes that I observed were quite good!

Given my level of inebriation, I walked past the Bos Meadery. Though I was curious about it I just couldn't risk it.

I sort of stumbled out of the distillery and headed for Sujeo, my aim to do a light lunch. They were still open for dim sum, which I hadn't planned on, but even though it was on the expensive side ($5/plate - average in the bay area is probably more like $3, but the place I take Dad to regularly is probably more like $6 - $7/plate), I think it shows in the food that the restaurant's in the Graze and L'Etoile group. The dim sum was, as far as I could tell, made of original recipes and ingredients, and tasty too.

Finally I headed back to the hotel. The walk back was a little bit of an incline but not bad. Been sort of lazing around and snoozing and waiting for my reservation at L'Etoile.
posted by kalessin at 4:40 PM on May 23, 2015

After some serious deliberation (about how full of yummy snacks and booze I remained from my adventurous afternoon), I nevertheless chose the Chef's Tasting menu at L'Etoile with a negotiated discounted short pour wine pairing essentially because I didn't feel I would enjoy the menu if I were completely sauced - and I was interested in their Somm's work.

It was quite good! I think comparatively to the much vaster competition in my hometown (SF Bay Area) L'Etoile would hold its own but I think their price is a little high. I will leave it as an exercise to the reader to decide whether it's worth the visit in the context of Madison.

I don't regret the visit at all. It was a great time and I think the sommelier is quite skilled. Also the chef's use of the local ingredients was excellent and presentation was very good. Service was a little rough around the edges, but still quite attentive and serviceable.

Today I'm having a quiet morning and will go out in public in preparation for the Meetup!
posted by kalessin at 7:56 AM on May 24, 2015

Yesterday I stayed in in the morning, breakfasted on various snacks I've acquired so far for the purpose, and relaxed. Around 1:45 I met GenjiandProust in the lobby and we headed over to The Old Fashioned for the meetup. Predictably it was totally packed (a combination, we thought, of weather and holiday - it was raining pretty heavily on and off) with a wait of an hour and half for our group of 10 total.

So I called The Great Dane and they said they'd hold a table for 10 for us, so we walked through the rain there. It was pleasant, but they didn't have the big, fun, genuine (tm) Wisconsin platters that The Old Fashioned has for playful eating/drinking. They also don't have a cocktail menu even though they have a full bar. Which is odd. So we had brunch there and a drink or two (I tried their Old Fashioned - where they asked "Brandy or Whiskey?" and "Sweet or Sour?" which was not as good as the one at The Old Fashioned, nor as strong. Also, and here I level an accusatory finger, the only sausage available on the brunch menu was knockwurst, grilled. So again I think The Old Fashioned wins on the merit of sausages alone, though maybe also on their eponymous drink. EVEN THOUGH The Great Dane was kind enough to be able to seat us. This is also where 4 of our 10 were able to meet us, so I'll thank them for that too, though these 4 weren't able to stay beyond there.

After festivities were over, we went to a place Yelp called a "dive bar", the Paradise Lounge. And indeed it was divey, with menus for various fried foods posted and a bar able to do nothing complex (I had a 7&7, which was good, sweet, boozy - the others had ). I also ordered some mozz sticks and fried mushrooms for the table, since I needed some fat to soak up the booze - I'm a lightweight. There were two problems here: 1) sitting at the front we were subject to the open door letting the cold rainy air in (which divined by radio fixed, making the temperature rise but the door was very slammy) 2) We were also subject to a speaker which, after about 1 drink, started blasting death metal at us.

So we left again and went for "the bar with the tree in it", which turns out upon googling to be Paul's Club. The Internet is a wonderful and varied thing and I find it interesting that a place like the Paradise has its own web site, but Paul's Club does not! I think here I had a ginger beer, knowing I was out of my depth with these people able to drink large quantities.

A tip from hydrobatidae emerged as we were drinking and touring: Apparently in some bars 'round here you can order, for example, "a cranberry and vodka" and get charged only for the shot of booze, whereas if you order a "Cosmopolitan" you get charged for a cocktail. So it was that most of us drank things like cranberry and vodka and grapefruit and gin, and so on.

Anyhow, at Paul's the group broke up, we said our goodbyes and moved on in our separate ways.

I went back to the hotel and noodled around about when and what to eat and ultimately decided to order delivery from Wah Kee Wonton Noodle. Now I'm not going to go off and write a huge essay about it, but since I am Half Chinese, and raised in the SF Bay Area, I can get snooty about Chinese food. I decided on Wah Kee primarily because I saw two classic, often considered Chinese only, acquired taste sort of dishes on the general menu: Salted Fish with Pork Patties and Salted Egg with Pork Patties. These are what's known as "rice sending" dishes, where the idea is to eat just a very little of the protein with a lot of rice. The protein is highly seasoned and almost too pungent or salty to heat by itself, so the idea is to have a little bit of it in each bite of rice. Not something I usually see on the menu even in the Bay Area, so I was impressed. Anyway, I ordered safer classics: Potstickers: pretty good, slightly overcooked and one of their noodle soups, mine with BBQ pork (not over-pinked, nice thick slices) and wonton (each with a little shrimp in it - very tasty). The broth and the noodles were also quite good. Would absolutely order again, and may, if nothing else is open tonight (it being Monday and a holiday).
posted by kalessin at 6:32 AM on May 25, 2015 [2 favorites]

Yesterday was slow - many places were closed due to it being Monday AND a holiday. For breakfast, I narrowly missed going to a local pub (on the square - Brocach Irish Pub) for blueberry french toast. I'm sure it would have been fine but instead I walked down State Street and found that despite all my expectations - they're usually closed on Mondays, but I guess the holiday was an excuse to extend Sunday hours, the Short Stack Eatery was open, and their french toast seemed (and was) more delicious, somehow. It was a nice, flat, sourdough loaf with a tough crust. I'm allergic to strawberries which was a shame because the french toast was served with house-made spiced (cinnamon?) whipped cream, a huge dollop, sprinkled with at least 3/4 cup sliced strawberries and dozens of blueberries of various sizes. I moved the strawberry-touched bits off - they were busy and I didn't want them to have to redo the plate, especially since I hadn't thought to mention it.

After breakfast, I had a slow stroll back to the hotel and remained there, working on freelance stuff, gaming and napping, until the afternoon. Getting restless, I went on another exploration journey around the square, then down State Street and washed up at Kilwins and gave their ice cream a try. I hope I've already established myself as an ice cream snob. Kilwins was good, but not nearly as good as Babcock Hall. Also I think their Georgia Peach flavor is ill-advised given we're just starting peach season. And their Peruvian Chocolate flavor is a little gritty with spices. Tasty but just a skosh gritty.

Another return to the hotel for a few hours, then I headed out to try to eat at Cooper's around 7:30p. It was crowded so I went for a half hour stroll down State Street, looking for an alternative. Got back at 8:00p and it was still a zoo. I went to talk with the host, who was unwilling to put me on the waitlist and who suggested I look for a spot at the bar. Which was so busy that I eventually gave up and took another walk around the square. I eventually found and tried Francesca's al Lago. For a chain, I'd say it's pretty good. The Caesar's Salad was tasty and well-dressed and had lots of cheese on it. The Cavatelli (house-made) had a good tooth on it and the sauce was quite competent. Service was good - attentive and competent. I asked for a tiramisu to go and left a heavy tip. The tiramisu was good, but lacked a boozy kick. It was plated in the takeout container, which I think is a nice touch.

Then, after talking with my sweetie on the phone, to bed.
posted by kalessin at 7:37 AM on May 26, 2015 [1 favorite]

Last update, I think.

I had an hour between when Fromagination opened and when I wanted to check out from the hotel and catch the airport shuttle to Dane County Regional Airport.

They do have great foodie tourist souvenirs at Fromagination and great Wisconsin cheeses, but I was only tempted by their Great Wisconsin sandwich, which I bought to go for my plane trip.

When I got to the airport, I sailed through security (TSA, I note, still, so I had to take out my laptop and take off my coat. Contrast to SFO where I didn't. But friendly enough.) and was very early for my plane to Chicago. So I had a beer brat with sauerkraut on a bun at Wurst and saved the fancy sandwich for the ORD -> SFO flight. The brat was all right. I had it with a Sprecher Root Beer.

Despite a late start out of MSN, my flight got in on time and my bag and I made the transfer to the flight to SFO.

I took BART home from SFO and was pretty darned exhausted when I finally got back home.

But it was a grand trip and visit! Thank you to all who made time to see me at the meetup!
posted by kalessin at 5:30 PM on May 27, 2015 [1 favorite]

this is a pretty amazing thread, with the recommendations and the results all in one place!
posted by th3ph17 at 11:01 AM on October 6, 2015

« Older House Painting Movie Montage?   |   Wanted: laws that support citizen science data... Newer »