Help me buy some cleats
May 12, 2015 3:20 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for wood cleats to hang some prints and a piece of fabric.

I want something like what is pictured here, but in different sizes. And hopefully cheaper. They don't need to be magnetic, but I don't want to have to damage the prints or fabric to use them. I think I just don't have the right search terms but I can't think of any other words to describe what I'm looking for.
posted by tealcake to Shopping (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
They have some at Etsy that aren't quite that cool, but they are cheaper, and maybe you could get something similar custom-made. Try "wooden poster hanger" in your search.
Here's a link: etsy handmade
posted by hiker U. at 5:37 PM on May 12, 2015 [1 favorite]

Quilt hanger or Quilt clips is another term you can try.
posted by soelo at 7:51 AM on May 13, 2015

« Older "Scraping" a website for a particular email...   |   Repairing holes in concrete to be used again. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.