Want More Like This, Get...?

I really like the thought behind the Want This, Get This articles on Gear Patrol, however I don't actually want a lot of that stuff in the first place. Are there any other websites that have these sorts of comparisons for a wider variety of objects?
posted by nulledge to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 12 users marked this as a favorite

It's not quite the same side-by-side comparison of two things, but The Wirecutter and Sweethome pitch similarly unambiguious conclusions; e.g. the best TV, the best grater, etc.
posted by craven_morhead at 8:12 AM on April 22, 2015 [1 favorite]

Remodelista has a section called "High/Low." Their aesthetic is kind of narrow for the most part, but if you like the stuff, it is a nice resource for moreā€¦modestly priced receptacles.

I'm pretty sure the phrase "high/low" is a bit more common than "want this, get this," you might want to try searching for that phrase in terms of items that you're looking for?
posted by furnace.heart at 8:33 AM on April 22, 2015 [1 favorite]

« Older Teach me to drink alcohol like an adult   |   Anything of special interest in Cambridge UK and... Newer »