Nice Rack
April 19, 2015 9:56 AM   Subscribe

What is this rack-thing on my new kitchen wall?

I just moved to a new apartment, and when I moved in, this rack type-thing was mounted with screws to the side of my kitchen wall, at about eye-height, right next to my window. Does anyone have any idea what it is, or what it's supposed to hold? Thanks!
posted by decathecting to Home & Garden (3 answers total)
Best answer: Ironing board below, iron above.
posted by nkknkk at 9:57 AM on April 19, 2015 [2 favorites]

Best answer: Yep. Google "ironing board rack" and there you are.
posted by ThatCanadianGirl at 10:04 AM on April 19, 2015

Response by poster: Thanks! Right answer in less than a minute.

Too bad I don't have an ironing board...
posted by decathecting at 10:14 AM on April 19, 2015 [2 favorites]

« Older Millenial-friendly Internet beyond Buzzfeed   |   Job guidance and how to keep spirits up after 5... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.